There are several ways to make your gift to OCW
- Use our secure online donation form to donate by credit card or PayPal.
- Mail a check, made payable to "MIT OpenCourseWare" to:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
600 Technology Square, 2nd Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Give through a donor-advised fund. Please be sure to include “MIT OpenCourseWare” for crediting.
- Donate via a bank wire transfer. It is critical when making a wire transfer that you alert MIT in advance so that the gift will be properly credited when received at MIT's bank. Gifts in U.S. dollars and in foreign currency may be wired directly from your bank to MIT’s bank by providing your bank with the following wire transfer information. Please be sure to include “MIT OpenCourseWare” for crediting.
- You can leave a legacy to OCW by bequest, trust, or retirement plan. These gifts help reduce your taxable estate while allowing you to retain full control of your assets during your lifetime. To find out more, please visit the MIT Bequest page.
For questions, or to learn about other ways to give, please email us.